Celadon Teacup, Green Valley Luxury Ancient Chinese Generals Celadon Cup with Lid, 15oz, Plum Green
Unit price per
- History: The firing of Longquan celadon began more than 1700 years ago and reached its peak in the Song Dynasty. It is one of the historical famous celadon kilns with the longest firing age, the largest production scale, and the largest export range in the history of ceramics in China and the world.
It is named because its main producing area is in Longquan City. Products sell well in many countries and regions in Asia, Africa, and Europe.
- Cultural honor: In 2009, it was selected as the "World Intangible Cultural Heritage", becoming the only world intangible cultural heritage in the category of porcelain. Longquan celadon craftsmanship is the inheritance of human development of craftsmanship
- Characteristic: The main features of the Longquan celadon are blue like jade, bright like a mirror, and sound like a chime. The Green Valley Longquan celadon teacup is suitable for making tea, coffee, milk, etc. It contains a lid for heat preservation, and the product can be heated in a microwave oven. The handle is easy to grab.
- Specification: Dimension 5.1"L (including handle) x 3.5"W x 5.7"H, Net Weight 19 oz, Capacity 15 fl oz. Color£º Plum Green. Smooth Appearance Surface
- Craftsmanship and packaging: The main raw materials of Longquan kiln porcelain are locally produced porcelain stone, native hard clay, and purple gold clay. The products are handmade and go through about 13 processes. After being calcined at a high temperature of 1300¡æ-1320¡æ, it is finally shaped. The products are packaged in gift boxes with anti-vibration protection inside to ensure that the logistics will not damage the goods.