1. LCD Touch Control Panel: all in one, switch the power, special mode, functions, timer, and temperature parameter setting is just one touch, easy to control. Remote control: easy to operate on hand
2. Imitate artificial foot pressure and acupuncture: 20 Motorized Shiatsu Rollers in 4 groups that rotate counterclockwise, 30 small acupunctures up and down vibration in 2 groups
3. PTC Heating: The heating technology heats the water inside and provides for a constant water temperature. Control heat using. May take up to 10 min to heat up. Bubbles can increase the oxygen in the water, and the infrared function provides a warm feeling
4. Structural design: Deepen the design, so that more parts of the foot can enjoy the SPA. Thermal insulation dust cover design, universal wheel design for easy movement
5. Safety: Water and electricity separation technology to ensure product safety and reliability
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
1. Add the warm water(reduce heating time) or water to the Massager Foot Spa
2. Plug the power in, after the beep sound, the LCD will show” OFF”.
3. Touch the POWER button, the default adult mode start, the bubbles, infrared light, automatic massage function is on, the default water temperature will be heated to 42°C and maintain the temperature in this mode. When the P1 button display flash three times, start heating.
4. The system will automatically measure the current water temperature, the LCD panel will display the current water temperature.
5. Touch control setting, easy to use. Touch the BUBBLE button and the MASSAGE button to turn this function on or off. Each touch the SPECIAL MODE button to switch the P1/P2/P3/P4(Adult/Health/Sleep/Child)mode. Each touch TIMER button to switch the working time setting between range 10mins to 60mins. Each touch TEMP.+ or TEMP.- button to adjust the water temperature you need between 35°C and 48°C
6. Imitate artificial foot pressure and acupuncture experience. The automatic massage function consists of a total of 20 Motorized Shiatsu Rollers in 4 groups that rotate counterclockwise to imitate artificial plantar finger pressure, while a total of 30 small acupunctures up and down vibration in 2 groups of left and right imitate acupuncture to stimulate the middle part of the sole of the foot.
7. Herbs Container use, According to personal needs, some products that are helpful for foot care can be placed in the Herbs Container. Such as herbal medicine, powder, wormwood foot bath salt, etc. You can also add essential oils and other liquids that are helpful for foot care directly into the water
8. After the foot massage is completed, touch the POWER button to turn off the power and unplug the power cord.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Promotions, new products and sales. Directly to your inbox.